The special thing about the city is, that it offers Daily Quests. Those are refreshed/reset at 0:00 server time every day and reward (level-dependent) XP & silver.
The quests can easily be distinguished from regular quests as they have blue exclamation/question marks. They require to:
- plunder (a) player/s 1-5 time/s (random)
- spin the wheel 1-3 time/s (random)
- (try to) learn a hero skill (a fail counts as quest completed)
- beat 1-5 player/s in the arena (random)
- beat 1-3 dungeon boss/es (random)
- socket 1-2 gem/s (random, socketing 2 gems at the same time doesn't count!)
- collect resources in your castle 1-5 time/s (random)
- use a troop supply card
- use a summoning horn
- use a book of astrology
- finish a building/tech early using coupons/gold
- open any 1-5 chest/s or gift packet/s
Also the heroes in the tavern can be refreshed manually 5 times each day.
There are also 10 daily Bounty Quests. Those require to kill a certain monster (3-10 times) or world/dungeon boss (once). The quests come in 4 qualities: D, C, B, A & S (best). The higher the quality of the quest and/or the higher the zones/dungeons are, the more XP and better items are rewarded. E.g. a D dungeon bounty gives a better reward than a C or even B bounty in a normal zone like Infernus. The quest series is not necessarily of the same categorie (e.g. 10th: D; 9th: C; ...). Refreshing before finishing 10th quest allows to do a fresh series. Last quest gives no special "Bounty completed" bonus.
A bounties may give a silver key instead of an equipment piece, S bounties a gold key.
When not satisfied with a bounty, it can be refreshed up to 5 times each day.